I'm having a problem getting my server side script to see the
variables posted by a .load().  Consider this code snippet:

$('#modal_editphotos').load('/includes/members/ajax_edit_album.cfm',
{ albumID: 3 });

Given that it is coldfusion, I should be able to access the variable
"albumID" with "form.albumID," however, the response is a 500 error
saying that "albumID" does not exist.  A GET method works fine
(referring to albumID as "url.albumID"), but I cannot for the life of
my figure out why these vars are not being sent correctly.  Firebug
reports that the variables are being sent ("albumID=3").

Any ideas why I cannot access this POST variable?