Is anyone using web flow 2.0 with the jquery validation plugin?
It seems that some extra work needs to be done in order to properly
integrate it

For example,
I had to override the errorPlacement and add
"$(element).prev(".error").replaceWith("");;"
because the old error messages would not be removed

  $(document).ready(function(){
        $("#command").validate({
          errorPlacement: function(label, element) {
                $(element).prev(".error").replaceWith("");;
             label.insertBefore( element );
          },

Now, when I'm doing a form in which I have a password binding to the
spring bind, and the password confirm as a regular input text box, for
some reason jquery is not matching it to the password.
What's strange is that it sees some data there, cuz there the required
error doesnt show up...any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Josh