Hi K-BL,

While it's a great app, I don't think it really fits into jQuery UI as
it is now.

jQuery UI serves core interaction components and widgets, but yours is
more a complete application, and I'm not sure if it's generic enough
to be
used in thousands of usecases.

It might be a great demo app though in the future, if it would use all
the
power of jQuery UI.

Thanks,
Paul