So if I use the  min width and max width  I should use min width set
to what looks good in the lowest acceptable display settings and then
set the max width to a good lookng width at the highest display
settings?? So then this would abjust inbetween these two numbers which
will show the website like how it should look??

I am using absolute values.

the last time I tried this I have tables and images overlapping other
images and tables. I couldn't have it showing next to each other
without getting a overlap.