Ahh, that could be something. But what about the messages?
I can have an unknow number of customer fields in my form and I can't
add lets say a hundred messages that looks exactly the same just to be
sure.
Something similair to addClassRules (addClassMessages?) would be
awsome. Is there no other way around it?

/Niklas