Hi!

Just to follow up, I updated Drupal's jQuery and cycle worked like a
charm.
So i'm using cycle, and i'm happy...

Just another quick question, has anybody had any luck making cycle
behave like
a continuous horizontal scrolling news ticker?
I've tried alot of different stuff but a can't seem to make it work
like for instance
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/liScroll
I know that cycle wasn't created with this function i mind, but it
would be way cool
if it was possible make it do it anyhow.

I already have something running using
$('#specialScroll').cycle({
    fx:    'scrollRight',
        timeout: 2000,
    delay: 0
});

But i can't make it seem like one long continuous stream of text...

Anybody achieved this?