Hi,

  I have posted this same question before. but I am not sure if it
posted or not. so I am posting again. I am trying to use the
autocomplete plugin in a gridview that has around 200 rows and 9
columns each with a text box. I am using the local data option. my
question is how can I use the auto complete control for each of the
text boxes with out affecting performance. the textboxes in each
column should have different values. so I will have 9 array variables
to store the data one for each column. if I use the statement $
('input').autocompleteArray(arrayCol1, options) I am thinking it will
have effect on the performance. Is there a way to use the autocomplete
control in the grid with out affecting performance?

Thanks,
sridhar.