I'm working on this (well, trying to get more of the jQuery test suite
to pass). I've broken it out into a separate project here:
http://github.com/jeresig/env-js/tree/master

I'm also trying to get it to run on more platforms (such as
Ruby/Johnson, Perl/Spidermonkey, and Python/Spidermonkey).

--John