Hi,

Sometimes, via AJAX,  I'm getting binary content from a server
(application/octet-stream), other times html-text. When server response
with binary content  (PDF, EXCEL, etc) I'like to send to user.
It's possible????

This is my code:

function CNMSubmitAjax(arguments,id_capa, extra_props)
{
    var ret;
    var _msg="";
    $.ajax
    (
        {
               type: "POST",
               url: CNMCONTROLLER,
               cache: false,
               async: ASYNC,
               data: arguments,
               beforeSend: CNMWaitWindowStart(),
               error:  function (o,msg,eoerror)
                       {
                           CNMShowAjaxError(o,msg,eoerror);
                       },
               success: function (msg)
                        {
                            _msg=msg;
                            CNMWaitWindowStop();
                        },
               complete:function (xml_http_request)
               {
                   //Is it binary Type?????
                    var content_type =
xml_http_request.getResponseHeader('Content-Type');

                    if (content_type == "application/octet-stream" )
                    {
                         document.write(result);
<----------------------   Don't work !!!!!  It's possible?
                    }