What is hoverGrouping?

"hoverGrouping" would allow somebody to use multiple elements in the
selector such as...

$('TD.one & TD.two').hoverIntent();

This function would be very useful for work with product tables. I am
currently trying to create a table that uses hoverIntent on two
seperate TDs. But when I mouseOut of one TD, I have unHovered from the
other. As I am sure you are aware, a <TABLE> element does no allow a
<SPAN>, <DIV> or any other element to surround multiple <TDs> or
<ROWS>.

The only workaround for this is to create a TD with a COLSPAN
attribute and put the two elements inside this. However, this by
definition is obtrusive as it is creating markup that is solely
intended to modify the styles.

So there's my issue. I would love to get your thoughts on this and
will put this idea around to the jQuery community in general.