I'm trying to use the tableEditor plugin to add a new row to my table (don't
need to edit current data, just add new rows and save to mysql db).  I've
got my table loading in an iframe, but I'm getting the error that
default.Table[0] has no data.  The user clicks on a link which loads the
data from a mysql db into the iframe - this works ok.  Then I want to the
user to be able to click a button, and have an empty row open which they can
fill in and press save. The data will then be saved to a mysql db and the
popup disappear.  The table is sortable, but I cannot edit/add rows. Below
is the code I am using - can anyone see why  the tableEditor plugin doesn't
seem to want to work?

[code]
$(document).ready(function() {
        $("#datatable").tablesorter({