I'm developing a site, and just started learning jQuery. I'm trying to
load html from my server (from ASP scripts on the server), and some
contain script blocks. These little scripts display ads, widgets and
such. I can put the HTML into the divs, that works great using the
load function, but the scripts don't execute.

When I was first looking at jQuery, I seem to remember seeing
something about adding to the DOM. But I can't seem to find that now.

I'm loading the divs so I don't have to reload the entire page when
user clicks a menu choice.

Any ideas on how I can make this work?

TIA!

Sloan