Hello!

Sorry for the what I assume is an easy question but I am stuck.

What I'm working with is an existing single row table-driven top nav
bar and what I need to do is add a sub menu under one of the menu
items (which is the third table cell in if that helps). My thought was
to just create a div with the 2 items (links) I needed and use jQuery
to show/hide based on the user doing a mouseover on the menu item.

I created the div (id=appMenuDropDown) and have the following code to
show it:

$('a#menuItem').mouseover(function() {
    $('#appMenuDropDown').toggle(400);
    return false;
  });

That all seems to work great, but I am having difficulty positioning
the div under the menu item. Is there a jQuery function for doing
this?

Thanks for the help!

Derek