This may not be an IE6 problem. I have two pages. One page the header
shows up in php, the other page it doesn't. Using FF3, live headers
and firebug both say the header is sent. I haven't tried  tracking it
down yet. Cold be some strange bug somewhere between the browser and
php. Of course, could be in my code too.