Alexandre,

  The neat thing about jqModal is it's flexibility. Really anything is
possible... but may take some extra code (CSS, onShow Callbacks, etc.)
to achieve the desired effect.

  It is a good idea to extend jqModal... say to mimic the (very good
looking) effects and functionality of ShadowBox. These extensions
could be made available @ the demo page... and I'd likely modify
jqModal to accept extending the default onShow/onHide/onLoad
callbacks.

  If you send an example page of what you'd like to achieve, perhaps I
could demonstrate the "jqModal method".

~ Brice