On Jun 30, 4:56 am, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> These are dynamically generated multiple-select boxes in Sharepoint.
> The width is currently 143 pixels and we want to expand them so more
> of the text can be shown. The problem is the boxes are generated on
> the server. We would like to see if Jquery can automatically expand
> any items that match this pattern.

It is customary to show what code you have written that failed. That
way people don't feel like they're writing code for someone who hasn't
tried and only wants a solution written for them.

Have you read through the jQuery docs on selectors and traversing?
http://docs.jquery.com/Selectors and http://docs.jquery.com/Traversing

A combination of hierarchy or traversing filters combined with
attribute filters should do the trick. Look at the examples provided
for those areas and try copying some of the sample code and bending it
to your will. Then, if you can't make it work try showing your work.