Hi,

It looks like you've included the entire demo script, but you really only need one line inside a $(document).ready() function.

The first two lines that use the .cluetip() method in your script file are these:

$('a.title').cluetip({splitTitle: '|'});
$('a.basic').cluetip();

Notice that the first one applies the cluetip to a link with class="title" and the second to a link with class="basic" . Your html doesn't have either of these classes in it. I think that could be your problem.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com