Hello folks,

I'm using the Cycle plugin to display annotated slideshows - I'm having problems with "it" remembering and presenting the titles of previous slideshows.

My sequence is this:

1. The page is loaded and the current slideshow is started

$(document).ready(function() {
$('#s1').cycle({fx:'fade', timeout: 8000, after: onAfter,pause: 1,next: '#s1',delay: -3000});

function onAfter() {
    $('#ssoutput').html(this.title);
}

2. If the user clicks a link of other slideshows, an ajax call delivers the new slideshow, complete with a new div wrapper (s1) and overwrites the existing slideshow.

3. The images of the second show are displayed as expected, but for each slide of the second show, the title of the slide and of one from the previous show are sequentially displayed.

4. If a third show is loaded, then for each slide of the new show, three titles are shown (2 of which are of the previous shows).

Am I not "flushing" something properly?

Thanks for any assistance,

Cheers/Bruce