Hi Rob, It's an easy issue to confuse at first so don't worry.  the expr
parameter is treated as a top level context and the query you're using,
'div', is actually saying 'find any descendant divs UNDER the top level
context'.  Now to help you figure out what query might possible to discern
one of the divs we could probably use a filter or something but I'd have to
know what you're criteria are.  Hope this gets you started.

Thatcher

--
Christopher Thatcher