On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:32:14 -0700 (PDT), Diego A. wrote:

> Thanks for pointing that out.
>
> Silly me thought it would be OK to test using the "Simulate IE7"
> feature in IE8.
> Turns out not even that works in IE...

LOL - I can believe that.  I don't even have IE8 beta installed right now
as it is still "too early" IMHO to be worth more than a casual glance now
and then...

> Anyway, lesson learnt, all fixed now!

Thanks - much better now!

One small thing I did notice (when comparing IE7 with FF2)

At http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/star-rating/#tab-Download

In IE7 on the download tab after the word "Package" and before "V2.3" there
is a weird graphic display (maybe a messed up bullet?) that does not appear
in FF.

Not sure what is up there, but figured you'd want to know.

Chuck