Try stepping *into* the .each() function instead of *over* it. That way you
can see how it works and how it calls down into your callback function.

There's not much to go wrong in .each() itself, so the error you're getting
is probably coming from your callback function. You can set "Break on all
errors" in Firebug to stop when and where the error occurs.

If that doesn't help, post a link to a test page, otherwise all we can do
from here is guess.

-Mike