Hello everyone,

A fix has been found, so I hope the developer reads this in case it
helps.

Here's a quote from the guy that worked it out:

"jQuery Corners was inserting static child elements to the divs that
needed corners, assuming
that these would overlay the background of the containing div. However
for
the images and menu, it is child elements of the div that actually
cause the
background. And these child elements appear later in the DOM than the
top
corners (which have negative margin-bottom) do, hence covering them
up. To
fix this, you can just add the following CSS:

    .jquery-corner { position: relative; }"

So, there you go.

Hope it helps someone else.