Dear all JQuery Programmers ,
I am Stuck with this History Plugin ... I need to have the History
ability ... my Website has alot of Links so we need to have the
control of them by the History  so I searched in google And I found
this Plugin]
http://www.stilbuero.de/jquery/ui_history/
and
http://www.mikage.to/jquery/jquery_history.html and
http://stilbuero.de/jquery/history/
all of them has Problem and there are not developed there is some Few
Bugs in them and it could not work in a Huge project so what is you
suggestion who has the best code and what is the solution I am not
eager to do this job by jQuery if somebody has a good which is full
cor javascript no problem ... I'd be happy ... please somebody help me
on this .... my project is a SHop POrtal which is full Ajax as you
know in the shop websites something like History is necessary...
Regards Pedram