Hello!

For the past 3 days I have been staring at this problem and I can't
get a
grip on it. I am using this code in my js:

$('.opmerking').click(function(){
        var a = "#test" + $(this).attr("title");
        $(a).jqm({
            onShow:function(h) {
                h.w.css('opacity',0.92).slideDown();
            },
            onHide: function(h) {
                h.w.slideUp("slow",function() { if(h.o)
h.o.remove(); });
            }
        })
        .jqmShow();
    });

Within firefox this works fine. Every modalWindow that is triggered by
hyperlink with class=opmerking, is shown correctly.
But within IE6 it shows the content of my modalwindow in line of the
other
content.... instead of 'on top of' the other content in a seperate
modalWindow where I want it (as it does in firefox).

Any suggestions how to make it work in IE6?

Sincerely,
Arnold Consten
The Netherlands