That majicthumb script looks a lot like this one.

http://vikjavev.no/highslide/

Charging for this is pretty lame. They would be better off making tham free
and benefiting from the traffic they would generate.

--
Rita Rudner  - "When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first
name was Always."