oooh, thanks for catching that, Erik! fixed now.

Cheers,

--Karl
____________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Jul 6, 2008, at 7:02 PM, Erik Beeson wrote:

Seems to have some HTML escaping issues on your options page:
http://plugins.learningjquery.com/summarize/index.html#options

At least in Safari.

--Erik

On 7/6/08, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

sorry, but I'm changing the name from summarizer (with an r) to summarize.
Seems to make more sense as a verb. so now you can find it at: