Remember that browsers usually (unless the users changes the defaults)
load only 4 things at the same time from the same website.

http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/04/11/performance-research-part-4/

Actually that says 2 at a time but my understanding is that Firefox
(and probably others) do 4 at a time.

Karl Rudd