Hi.

Probably a lack of understanding jquery/javascript.

Is it possible to append (or something simular) a excecutable function call within a jquery event call? I want to execute the function AC_FL_RunContent(params) of the on top of page loaded AC_RunActiveContent.js to embbed Flash files depending of a special click event.

Urg, what a sentence. To make this a little more clear:

Example:

$(elem).click(function() {
        ... do some stuff...

        $(elem-to-process).append(AC_RunContent(params));
});

While this above will only print clear text, i tried to wrap the function call within append in a <script> tag. I also tried to use document.write. Both with the result, that the flash was loaded, but both fully replaced the whole page which of course is not intended. It should injected, where the 'element-to-process' points to.

What i am doing wrong? I hope the description is understandable (enough).

bye, thanks in advance
Olaf