Get Firefox and install the Firebug Plugin.

It will let you inspect the DOM and see whatever generated code there is in
realtime.

It will also let you see the CSS applied to each element do see if you may
have any Z indexing issues or strange div spans.

--
Simone de Beauvoir  - "To catch a husband is an art; to hold him is a job."