Here's a link to an example:

http://www.udmercy.edu/apply/

You'll see that the div blocks cycle in randomized order (and it looks
very nice), but if you use the next/previous links, they will advance
to the next div as ordered in the HTML, not as they appeared in the
random order.

(The divs are ordered by alphabetical school then by alphabetical
name.)

Using jquery 1.2.2, and cycle 2.22.

Thanks!
Jon