I downloaded the ui.datepicker by "Marc Grabanski"

Herez the problem

1. I am dynamically creating the JSON object & passing it to the
datePicker
       $('#dateEl').datepicker(JsonObject);
2. This works fine as long as I do not add "onSelect" to the JSON
object.but If I hard code it works

  $('#dateEl').datepicker({
                        showOn : "button",
                        buttonImage : "../calendar.png",
                        buttonImageOnly : true,
                        minDate : calendarContext.cal_startDate,  // picked
from variable
                        maxDate : calendarContext.cal_endDate, // picked from
variable
                        onSelect : function(date)
{re_renderLinked_Calendar(calendarContext.selectedDateEl, date);}
                });

When I dynamically add the onSelect I get the following error
    "onSelect.apply is not a function"

This could be something silly, but I am just not able to understand
whats going on

Chetan