I'm working on an app that uses Jquery and the BlockUI plugin. An odd
problem I'm having is that there are extra ajax calls being made. For
every Ajax call I make, and the number of calls made increments. In
other words, the initial ajax call is made by clicking a button in a
message I display with BlockUI. The next time the message pops up and
I click the button, TWO ajax calls are made instead of one. The next
time, three, then four, then five, and it continues to increment every
time. Any idea of what could be going on?