I have a php file that gets a variable from another file:

[code]
  $gameno = $_GET['gameno'];
[/code]

At this point, the $gameno is correct, because I write the value to my error
log.

The problem comes in where I need to use this variable to display data in a
grid.  I want to send the variable via the url variable.  This variable will
be used in the WHERE clause to get data from a mysql db:

[code]
$("#flex1").flexigrid
                        (
                        {