Hi everyone,

First I would like to say this is my second day playing with jQuery
and I can tell I am going to be hooked on it. Very cool stuff, and not
to mention how well it helps downgrade for non-js browser. Very Cool!

Now, on to my question:

Right now I have a form where a few div's are open or closed based on
the selections of checkboxes.

One thing I noticed in firefox during a soft refresh, it still retains
the checkboxed values so what this means that is on a soft refresh,
checkboxes which should open the div's are checked, yet the div is
closed.

Now during a hard refresh (Hold shift down + refresh; it forces
browser to recompile cache) of which will forget what was checked.

My question is, how do you guys handle this? Is there a way I can call
all of my actions on page load to set the status of the divs based on
what is checked / not checked?

I tried binding my handlers to the load , but it failed to produce any
results.

// also tried $(document).bind("ready load",
$(document).ready(
        function()
        {
                $("#hidden_agreements").hide();
                $("#submit").hide();

                // also tried $("#accept_tos").bind("change click load",
                $("#accept_tos").bind("change click",
                        function()
                        {
                                if ($("#accept_tos").is(":checked"))
                                {

$("#hidden_agreements").fadeIn("medium");
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                        $("#submit").fadeOut("fast");
                                        $("#hidden_agreements").fadeOut("fast");
                                        $("#original_designer").attr('checked',
false);
                                        $("#original").attr('checked', false);

$("#not_selling_elsewhere").attr('checked', false);

                )
                var agreements = function()
                {
                        if ($("#original_designer").is(":checked") && $
("#original").is(":checked") && $
("#not_selling_elsewhere").is(":checked"))
                        {
                                $("#submit").fadeIn("fast");
                        }
                        else
                        {
                                $("#submit").fadeOut("fast");
                $("#original_designer").bind("change click", agreements)
                $("#original").bind("change click", agreements)
                $("#not_selling_elsewhere").bind("change click", agreements)

        }
);