Hi Richard,

thanks for pointing me to this thread I haven't found before (but
searched for ;)

Dang, I thought giving the "Save as"-dialogue would override security-
issues ("Would you like to download this virus? OK | Cancel").

Yet I believe server-calling methods aren't even a bit saver from a
Users perspective (nobody will care if malicious code is generated in
the client or on the server).
Hopefully there will come up a save solution for doing download-
related-stuff with client-only-techniques. Maybe in ...like... 2012?
Greetings,

Aharef