Istvan:

>I know this is a question which is really old news, but we have a site
>where some of our users have centralized security settings, and their
>ActiveX has been switched off and of course they can not use IE7. they
>are proud IE6 users.
>
>I have had a look at plenty of  "old" libraries that uses IFRAMEs I
>tried one of them but absolutelly does not work together with jQuery.
>
>does anyone know a way of doing this ?
>
>Any help is very welsome !

I assume you're referring to AJAX/XHR support. If so and Flash is a valid
alternative, then check out:

http://ajaxian.com/archives/flxhr-flash-based-xhr-from-flensed

I've not used, but it's designed to be a drop-in replacement for the XHR
that's supposed to be cross browser compliant. They also claim to have
updated hooks to most libraries (including jQuery.)

-Dan