I'm aware this is a common error, but has anybody found a solution
yet?

The error with ga.js is as follows:
"Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIDOMScreen.width]"  nsresult:
"0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js :: anonymous :: line 15"  data:
no]"

It seems to be preventing my scrolling div from scrolling - and is
probably screwing up the analytics results, too!

I understand it's happening because I'm using iframes on the page at
http://buttermarketfriends.co.uk/ . One of the included pages also
carries the Google script.

I'd appreciate any advice that doesn't involve removing the analytics
code ;)

Cheers,
Cherry.