livequery accepts two parameters, the first is the event to which a
function (the 2nd parameter) is bound to.

$('a.someLink').livequery('click', function() {
  // anchors with a class of 'someLink'
  // can now be dynamically inserted to the dom
  // yet still have an 'onclick' event associated with them
  // as compared to the event only being bound on document ready
});