Hi,

I'm very new to javascript and even newer to jQuery.

I recently downloaded a jQuery plugin called accordion which was a nav
menu for a site i am currently building. I got it working just fine,
however, it didn't allow me to customize as much as I would have
liked.

So I set about building my own navigation menu using the jQuery
functions. I have it working as I would like, minus one feature. I
need the visible submenu's to stay visible when loading another page.
The plugin I used had an option called persiststate which did this.

For example the menu when it loads has 3 titles that when clicked
reveal more submenu options. However, when you click one of these
submenu links the menu on the new page is all closed again. I would
like it keep the submenu that was previously open, open.

I have used the slidetoggle function to create my menu.

Can you help?