Hi,
This lightbox plugin works in all browsers. But they must think nobody
needs help because I cannot find any forum, help  or comments at all
Good. Problem is I cannot get the navigation to work with several
images. The demo works fine but when I get that on my server it always
thinks there is only one image. I test in the plugin for
alert(jQueryMatchedObj.length) upon startup and always get "1". So of
course no navigation. Any ideas?
I have these plugins on the page also:
jquery-1.2.6.min.js
jquery.tablesorter.min.js
chili-1.8b.pack.js
jquery.livequery.min.js
jquery.tablesorter.min.js
jquery.metadata.js
jquery.lightbox-0.5
jquery.tooltip.pack.js
jquery.dimensions.js

I am using lightbox with livequery but even without calling lightbox
directly does not return more than one count.

/asle