Are you using the offset method found in jQuery 1.2.6 or the one found in
the older version of the dimensions plugin? I'm wondering if it is an issue
with IE implementation of getBoundingClientRect ... or if it is an issue
with document.documentElement.clientTop on reload.  Might try using a
setTimeout(fn, 0) to see if that corrects the issue.

--
Brandon Aaron