I had to nudge some other style to get everything working. Try this

ul.sf-menu li li.sfHover ul {
        left:                   12em; /* match ul width */
}
ul.sf-menu li li li.sfHover ul {
        left:                   12em; /* match ul width */
}

and I also had to do this to get the shadow placed back in the right
spot for IE6

.sf-shadow ul {
    background:transparent      url('../images/shadow.png') no-repeat
bottom right;
    padding: 0 12px 9px 0;
    p\adding:0;
}

Play with those style classes until you get something that works.