Im new with jQuery and I have quite quickly turned a 54 line script
into a 5 line jQuery script :)

However all I want to do now is run an ajax request on the form submit
but the problem I am finding is that it seems the form gets submitted
before the ajax query returns its data - thoughts?

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function()
{
        $("form#RegForm").submit(function()