I have to apologise cause I sort of explained it wrongly. My
bad...sorry about that.

This element in my web page has its ID dynamically assigned. However,
this assignment is done so upon form load. Meaning that the ID of the
element is assigned upon form load and it is named according to what
is found in the textbox.

So any ideas?

Regards,
Christopher