Hey guys,
I am trying to use the blockui plugin in order to block a div that
contains my file uploader while the file is in the process of
uploading (form is being submitted).

I have successfully achieved this, however, I want to display a cool
little animated loading .gif in the blockui message, but am having
issues getting it to load, and animate in some browsers (ff and ie6).

I think the problem is that the image isn't getting enough time to
load or something before the submit begins. I am using a javascript
submit() to handle submitting the form, and then trigger the blockui.

You can see this working in action here (as well as view my source):
http://new.imagenerd.com/ . Just upload an image to see the issue I am
describing.

Thanks for any help.

-Kyle