actually that's not what I meant

look at example 4 here
http://www.kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/jScrollPane/basic.html

add more text by clicking on the text link, scroll down in the pane
and click on the text link again, the scroll will automatically go
back up, I'm trying to avoid this. If it's a limitation from this
plugin can someone recommend me another one, I really love this one
though but it becomes really annoying for a user to have to scroll
back down again.