Hi BroOf,

In order to help, we'll need to know where the .btn-slide is in relation to the .gradient.

--Karl

____________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Aug 20, 2008, at 7:51 AM, BroOf wrote:

Hey guys, i've a little problem with Jquery. I've got a lot of <div
class="gradient"></div> containers and i would like to minimize them.
That's no problem but if i klick on the link which should minimize my
container all containers with this class are minimized. I only would
like to minimize that container where the link is in. Here ist the
code for minimizing:

$(".btn-slide").click(function(){
          $(".gradient").slideToggle("slow");
          $(this).toggleClass("active");
});

i've also tested:

$(".btn-slide").click(function(){
          $(this).slideToggle("slow");
          $(this).toggleClass("active");
});

but this only minimized the link -.-

I hope there are a few people who can help me!

Grettz: BroOf