Hi Andy,

I don't really know how many messages need to be posted before people get unmoderated. And, no, being unmoderated in one has no bearing on your status in another -- not in any automated fashion, at least.

Sorry about the inconvenience. It's a shame that we have to use the moderation system, but if you saw all the spam that we filter out, you'd be even more appreciative, I'm sure.

As one of the moderators, I try my best to empty the queue many times throughout the day and night. But sometimes life intervenes. One of our other moderators is on vacation this week, so that might be the cause of a little more latency than usual.

I've bumped you out of the moderated list, so your posts should be able to appear immediately now, or at least as quickly as Google messages ever appear.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com