hey guys,

been trying to make this work but haven't been successful yet, I was
wondering what I was doing wrong...

basically I have a div groupWrapper where all of my "items" are
contained and whenever something is added it's appended to the
groupWrapper

The problem is that only the first item is draggable, but I can make
it switch places with all of the other items.

this is what my items look like

             <!-- in here there are a few <ul> and <div> elements -->

and whenever the Add button is pressed itemHeader and itemContent gets
replicated so in the add function I also have

$("div.groupWrapper").SortableAddItem($('#question'+newId));

where newId is just an incremented value that corresponds to the next
question id that just got loaded on the page

any ideas why this isn't working?