You probably need something like this at the top of the javascript to
make setTimeout work under IE:

   // IE fix, the following don't work in IE6 or IE7
   // See:
http://webreflection.blogspot.com/2007/06/simple-settimeout-setinterval-extra.html
   // trackIntervalId = window.setInterval(function()
{ loadMarker(trackeddev)},35000);
   // IE is such a bitch, this is to fix this: it wraps the function()
so the arguments work
   // ONLY for IE

   /[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (function(f){
      window.setTimeout = f(window.setTimeout);
      window.setInterval = f(window.setInterval);
   })(function(f){
      return function(c,t){
         var a = Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,2);
         if(typeof c != "function")
            c = new Function(c);
         return f(function(){
            c.apply(this, a)
         }, t)
   @*/

I'm leaving my code comments as I typed them that day, too much pain
involved figuring this out. :)

Glenn